Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Beautiful Day at the Beach


A Beautiful Day at the Beach
               
 Today was the first time that I set foot on a beach in years and I have to tell you, the beaches here are amazing.  From my hotel, it is about a 45 minute walk, or a 10 minute cab ride, to the coast.  I took a stroll around the city today and decided to walk to the beach. Here are some of the pictures I took in the process. Thanks for the early Christmas present Mom and Dad!













Because of some minor details with my host country, I should be granted my clearance either Wednesday or Saturday to start work. But on the upside I was told today that I am going to be working the night shift. So I should be able to either talk or chat with you all real time! I hope all is well at home. Although homesickness has not hit yet, I do have the perfect video ready if and when it strikes. Sorry to any LSU fans who read this… na, not really.





No comments:

Post a Comment